Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Where Have I Been!!!?

There comes a time in every woman's life when she must be real with herself and others around her. I am at that point in my life and you are the people around me. And the real is.....I've been neglecting you dear blog. How could I? Where have I been? What could have been so important that I stepped away for dare I say it? A YEAR!!!!

There's no excuse for this. I love you guys. And no matter how long I'm gone, you always have my back and you always let me know you miss me. I miss you guys too!!!! I don't even know how I've been able to survive without involving myself in what I love the most. Hair and makeup are more to me than a hobby. They're a way of life. The two combined have changed my career path, my motivation, and my enthusiasm towards others around me.

I want to make sure that I always take advantage of the platform that God has blessed me with. It may not be MILLIONS like those I admire on YouTube and other blogs. But nevertheless, you matter to me, each of you individually. So here goes....a fresh start...a new beginning.

Kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment